I want to have a go at the free questionnaire and see how I score
• Have a go at our quick ‘Sales through Service Questionnaire’ to find out how you score
• It’s designed to ask searching questions to gauge your attitude to sales and service: there are no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ answers, just complete it quickly and honestly and we’ll provide you with some feedback and suggestions of what you can do next to build better sales and service
• You can answer it in an ‘individual’ capacity (to test your own opinions), or in your role as a manager or leader of a group or Organisation (to test your opinion of how your group or Organisation stands up).
• You can do it as many times as you like for as many roles or departments as you want!
• How about getting every manager and every member of their team to complete it, and then compare the score and differences – now wouldn’t that be an interesting exercise?
• It can be done anonymously or named – it’s up to you
• If you want us to email your feedback to you, just let us have your email at the end (we won’t sign you up to any newsletters or anything, and we won’t share your email or results with anyone else)
Sales without Service will kill customer loyalty & reputation
Service without Sales puts you out of business through lack of money
We hope you enjoy it!
About Guy Arnold
Guy is the published author of 'Great or Poor', and 'Sales through Service'. He works with Business Advice Organisations (large and small), offering simple and hugely powerful advice, audit and accreditation systems to their clients that generate cross sales, repeat sales, referrals and reputation sales to both parties. He believes this is perhaps the single most critical area for businesses to focus on in this new age of the empowered customer and social media.
Follow us on Twitter
By far the best way to contact us is by: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or call 07990 550057
Join us on social media